Sometimes you just want to walk into an old bookshop with one of those little tinkling bells on the door and browse for hours. Maybe even fall in love with the dreamy bookish clerk 👀
The Last Word candle smells like ground up coffee beans, old mahogany shelves, and worn book covers.
- Coffee Beans, Mahogany, Worn Books
- Scent style: coffeeshop / bold woodsy
- Scent strength: Medium-Strong
- Hand poured using all natural coconut wax, lead free wicks, and premium fragrance oils
- Phthalate-free always
- 8 oz amber glass jar
- 35-45 hour burn time with proper care
- Trim your candle wick to 1/4 inch before each lighting. This also helps prevent fire hazards.
- Keep candle lit until the “melt pool” reaches the edges of the jar. This teaches your candle how far it should burn.
- Do not leave burning unattended.
- Check out our instagram for updates, discount codes, and super fun times: @janzywaxco.