Inspired by the Hugo award winning fantasy sci fi series for three years in a row: N.K. Jemisin's Broken Earth trilogy!
What does amethyst smell like, exactly? Well according to ancient Stonelore told by any surviving Lorist, it's kinda like a complex, juicy but salty, agave musk situation. Mix that with some moonflower and teak and bam. You have a smell made for a fifth season!
Have you ever experienced the end of the world? Well so has this candle. So don't worry, it's got you covered. All you'll need is orogene earth-sessing powers, a runny sack AKA backpack and a small storage cache of food. Oh, and this candle for camping out on the high road!
- moonflower, teak, stone
- Scent style: musk, woody
- Scent strength: med
- Hand poured using coconut wax, lead free wicks, and premium fragrance oils
- Phthalate-free always
- 8 oz amber glass jar - net wt 7.5 oz
- 35-45 hour burn time with proper care
- Please trim your candle wick to 1/4 inch before each lighting. This also helps prevent fire hazards.
- Keep candle lit until the “melt pool” reaches the edges of the jar. This teaches your candle how far it should burn.
- Do not leave burning unattended.
- Check out our instagram for updates, discount codes, and super fun times: @janzywaxco.