Put on your stillsuit and whip out that crysknife. Let's light up the Paul Atreides literary candle -- a masculine mixture of warm vanilla, vetiver, and wood -- and see if you can ride that sandworm! They don't call you Muad'Dib for nothing.
*Yes, it's inspired by Dune, but Timothee Chalamet lovers welcome here.
Vetiver, Warm Vanilla, Wood
- Scent style: masculine/warm
- Scent strength: medium
- Hand poured using all natural coconut wax, lead free wicks, and premium fragrance oils
- Phthalate-free always
- 8 oz amber glass jar
- 35-45 hour burn time with proper care
- Trim your candle wick to 1/4 inch before each lighting. This also helps prevent fire hazards.
- Keep candle lit until the “melt pool” reaches the edges of the jar. This teaches your candle how far it should burn.
- Do not leave burning unattended.
- Check out our instagram for updates, discount codes, and super fun times: @janzywaxco.