- Trim wick to 1/4 inch prior to each burn.
- Place candle on a heat-resistant surface.
- Always burn within sight.
- Keep away from drafts, children, pets, and anything at all that could catch fire.
- Keep melt pool free of foreign materials such as wick trimmings, matches, and basically anything else you can think of that is not a part of the candle.
- Do not burn more than 4 hours at a time. For smaller candles such as 2oz tins, do not burn more than 2 hours at a time.
- Do not extinguish a candle forcefully. Use a candle snuffer if possible. Make sure candle is completely extinguished before leaving.